“We take pride in doing a good job”
We are a family run business with a wealth of experience in the industry not only washing the vehicles but manufacturing our own chemicals to ensure a very high standard of wash. In addition, our reliable and long serving staff ensure that each customer’s individual demands are met.
- Laura Cardwell – Managing Director. Laura has worked in the business since 2006, was made a Director in 2012 and bought the business from her parents on their retirement in 2018.
- Jayne Savage – Office & Human Resources Manager since 2012 (Lilian her Mother was in the job for 18 years before!)
- Tigi Hankey- Social media and Marketing Executive
- Simon Rowbotham- General Manager
- Brian Kirby- General Manager
- Gary Swindells- Team Leader since 2001
- Adrian Swindells- Team Leader since 2001
- Gary Warburton- HGV Cleaner since 2003
- Michael Walker- HGV Cleaner since 2004
- Alex Sefton-Rawson- HGV Cleaner since 2016
- Scott Jenkinson- HGV Cleaner since 2020
- Mathew Elwell- HGV Cleaner since 2020
- Kevin Grannell- HGV Cleaner since 2020
As per the picture we are totally contactless with our driver height kiosk and ANPR camera.
Truckwash boss shines light on mental health support for HGV drivers
Laura Cardwell, Managing Director of Lymm Truckwash, is hosting a Driver Day in support of a range of mental health…Read More
Europe’s Largest Truckwash celebrates essential workers for National Lorry Week
Lymm Truckwash partnered with the Road Haulage Association (RHA) to hold a celebration for National Lorry Week on Thursday 19th…Read More