“We take pride in doing a good job”
Paul Maskall, Operations Manager since 1987
We are a family run business with a wealth of experience in the industry not only washing the vehicles but manufacturing our own chemicals to ensure a very high standard of wash. In addition, our reliable and long serving staff ensure that each customer’s individual demands are met.
- Laura Cardwell – Managing Director. Laura has worked in the business since 2006, was made a Director in 2012 and bought the business from her parents on their retirement in 2018.
- Paul Maskall – Operations Manager since 1987
- Brian Kirby Team Leader since 2004
- Jayne Savage – Office & Human Resources Manager since 2012 (Lilian her Mother was in the job for 18 years before!)
- Tigi Hankey Apprentice Account Assistant
- Simon Rowbotham Team Leader since 2004
- Gary Swindells Team Leader since 2001
- Adrian Swindells Team Leader since 2001
- Gary Warburton HGV Cleaner since 2003
- Michael Walker HGV Cleaner since 2004
- Alex Sefton-Rawson HGV Cleaner since 2016
Dear Valued Customer
As we enter “Lockdown Two” on Thursday we wanted to let you know that we will be remaining open as usual:
Monday to Friday 7am to last wash at 4.45pm
Saturday 7am to last wash at 11.15am
As per the picture we are totally contactless with our driver height kiosk and ANPR camera.
Europe’s Largest Truckwash celebrates essential workers for National Lorry Week
Lymm Truckwash partnered with the Road Haulage Association (RHA) to hold a celebration for National Lorry Week on Thursday 19th…Read More