“We take pride in doing a good job”
We are a family run business with a wealth of experience in the industry not only washing the vehicles but manufacturing our own chemicals to ensure a very high standard of wash. In addition, our reliable and long serving staff ensure that each customer’s individual demands are met.
- Laura Cardwell – Managing Director. Laura has worked in the business since 2006, was made a Director in 2012 and bought the business from her parents on their retirement in 2018.
- Jayne Savage – Office & Human Resources Manager since 2012 (Lilian her Mother was in the job for 18 years before!)
- Tigi Hankey- Social media and Marketing Executive
- Simon Rowbotham- General Manager
- Brian Kirby- General Manager
- Gary Swindells- Team Leader since 2001
- Adrian Swindells- Team Leader since 2001
- Gary Warburton- HGV Cleaner since 2003
- Alex Sefton-Rawson- HGV Cleaner since 2016
- Mathew Elwell- HGV Cleaner since 2020
- Kevin Grannell- HGV Cleaner since 2020
- Josh Kopec- HGV Cleaner since 2021
- Nathan Clark- HGV Cleaner since 2001
As per the picture we are totally contactless with our driver height kiosk and ANPR camera.
We focus on being more than a truckwash as we are thriving to help the industry by doing our bit.
We offer every driver a free tea, coffee, air freshener or biscuit
Truckwash boss shines light on mental health support for HGV drivers
Laura Cardwell, Managing Director of Lymm Truckwash, is hosting a Driver Day in support of a range of mental health…Read More
Europe’s Largest Truckwash celebrates essential workers for National Lorry Week
Lymm Truckwash partnered with the Road Haulage Association (RHA) to hold a celebration for National Lorry Week on Thursday 19th…Read More